New subscribers to the Pipelines International magazine this month will receive a free e-guide worth over $US40, which includes tips on:
- Analysing your current online presence
- Establishing your objectives and measurement tools
- Effective time management of social media
- Content management
- Reaching your target market.
The e-guide provides recommendations and strategies for using social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and YouTube in a specific natural gas industry context, to promote the role of a company or individual within the global pipeline industry
A one year subscription to Pipelines International costs $US99, which works out to be less than $US9 per month, and subscribers can save by purchasing multi-year subscriptions.Article continues below…
- Twelve-month subscription (four editions) to Pipelines International
- Fortnightly e-newsletters, including news, project updates, analysis, special offers, events, and employment opportunities
- Free maps and resources that are must-haves for any professional
- Exclusive access to online archives of Pipelines International magazine.