Tiratsoo Technical (a division of Great Southern Press) and Clarion Technical Conferences will bring their highly acclaimed pipeline industry courses to the Hilton Hotel, Newcastle-Gateshead, UK.
The courses are based around an intensive curriculum covering the latest in pipeline inspection and maintenance, and are especially designed to facilitate regulatory compliance and operational excellence.
Course presenters are highly certified and have an in-depth industry knowledge that will give you a well-rounded view of specific skills and information. The course size also allows for more interaction between the course presenters and participants which is a great way to extend your knowledge.
Courses that are being offered include:
- Performing pipeline rehabilitation, to be held from 21–22 Jan 2013
- Pipeline defect assessment, to be held from 21–23 Jan 2013
- Onshore pipeline engineering, to be held from 21–25 Jan 2013
- Inline inspection of pipelines, to be held from 22–25 Jan 2013
- Pipeline risk assessment and management, to be held from 23–25 Jan 2013
- Pipeline pigging and maintenance, to be held from 23–25 Jan 2013