June edition of Pipelines International now online
The latest edition of Pipelines International magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The June edition contains:
- A cover story on the construction of the 1,200 km Nord Stream 2 subsea pipeline
- An exclusive review of oil and gas pipelines in the North Sea
- A Schneider Electric article on best practices in pipeline integrity for gas lines
- An overview of the development of a new international pipeline journal
- An interview with NDT Global Chief Sales and Marketing Officer John Fallon
- And much more!
Want more access?
Pipelines International print magazine subscribers receive access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global pipeline industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information, as well as features on important industry areas such as integrity management.
- Complementary industry maps, wall posters and other valuable industry inserts posted with each print edition, a must-have for any pipeline-industry professional.
- Access to the online archives of Pipelines International magazine going back to 2009 – including hundreds of articles from the industry’s experts.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts for pipeline networking functions, training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the pipeline industry.